You can use your My Norfolk account to:

  • Report and track highway problems
  • Request and pay for a copy certificate for a birth, death or marriage
  • Apply for skip or scaffold licences

More services will be added shortly.

You need a separate account for the following services:

Enter your details below to create a My Norfolk online account.

Help with My Norfolk account

Privacy and cookies


Was this webpage helpful?